Technology Partners : Plant Engineering and Equipment Design For High Production Mills
HEEP&P, a German company, is our technology partner in the areas of steel & iron making, downstream production, waste cycle of iron & steel, full production rolling mill. It also provides valuable assistance regarding engineering, technology, operation and design.
PPRM has association with HEEP&P to receive the below mentioned services:
Designing & supply of new machines and mills for:
- Continuous Casting Plants
- Steel & Iron Making Plants
- Continuous & Endless Cast Rolling Mills
- Conventional Rolling Mills
- Plants For Steel & Iron Waste Recycling
- Downstream Industry
Rejuvenation, revamping and modernization of active mills:
This includes fresh customized applications of non operated or operated machines and plants along with all engineering services
- Assistance for elaborated engineering.
- Planning & formulation of detailed engineering as per the locally available production facility or material.
- Deciding intrinsically available BO items and hardware.
- Quality control by proper inspection of BO and manufacturing items.
- Procuring from local market and also organizing selection of vendor.
- Technical assistance to vendor for production (processing/ methoding).
Erection & Commissioning:
- Managing the entire procedures with the support of local authorities, vendors, technical experts and sub contractors.
- On Site
- Design & Proposal Offices
- Via Internet
- Other Production Units
- Start-Up & Production Assistance
- Experts operators working under similar plant working and processes are hired for training.
Roll Pass Design
Our firm has a technology coordination with USA based Schweitzer Rolling Technology, Inc., for mill erection, roll pass design and commissioning services. Schweitzer Rolling Technology provides unparalleled quality design for roll pass used in non-ferrous and ferrous hot rolling mills.
Its highly professional services include:
- Review of roll pass design
- Mill audits
- Mill operations training & productivity studies
- Mill setup professionals & roll designers in mill operations and roll pass design
With a high market visibility and wide recognition, Schweitzer Rolling Technology has proven its reliability in delivering skillfully created pass designs for sections that are hard to manufacture. Firm's rich market experience helps in analyzing & understanding the requirements of customers to efficiently improve & create their rolling process. It has a team that includes best talent designer and engineers from various domains such as metallurgy, mechanical engineering, mill operations and gear drive design. SRT has earned the proficiency required to enhance the operation and performance of customer's production facility.
SRT has more than 30 years of experience in working upon rolling mill and rolling mill equipments OEM's. It understands all the know hows of the domain to facilitate in solving problem and new product development. SRT is highly enthusiastic to share skills & knowledge through the offered range of products & services related to new roll pass training and design.
Technology Partners : Herbert Rothe Consulting
We have a collaboration of technology with Herbert Rothe Consulting Engineers, Germany for optimization and designing of quenching systems for re-bar.
Herbert Rothe Consulting Engineers is a consulting company and offers numerous engineering services & consulting for the steel and iron-industry, bar mills & wire rod mills. The production of bars and wire rod involves complicated processes. Therefore, the rolling mill technology and know-how developed and perfected by them could be of highly interest to you.
Services For Rolling Mills:
For rolling mills Herbert Rothe Consulting Engineers offer technical assistance for
Herbert Rothe holds several US- and EP-patents. His US-patents are available online: US-Patent No. 4,629,165 - US-Patent No. 4,790,164
- Slit rolling
- Roller guides
- Inline heat treatment
- Inline descaling
- Primary cooling line
- Roll pass design (Using LINEBOW Software)
- Roll Cooling
- Interstand cooling
- Inter-stand cooling
- Wire rod mill water boxes
- Post-rolling quenching (for self tempered rebar)
Principle Of Operation:Calculated quantities of low pressure water impact the hot bar in the primary cooling chamber with a very high kinetic energy. This high kinetic energy disrupts the steam jacket formation and allows for fully wetted cooling to occur immediately, bypassing the inefficient film boiling present in other designs. Inside the nozzle, precisely positioned secondary cooling chambers reintroduce turbulence, which again prevents vapour blanket (steam) formation for continued intense cooling.
Turboquench TMT Process:The TurboQuench TMT process is specially designed & developed for P.P.Rolling Mills Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd. in India.
- Provides optimal physical properties
- Low consumption of alloys (FeMn, Fe Nb, FeSi etc.)
- Increased yield in steel melt shop & continuous casting
- Increases productivity in the melt shop
- Above 50% reduction in the billet inventory
- Zero discard by quality control
- Presenting no restriction & operationally safe of rolling mill productivity
- Matches high strength with excellent ductility
- Ensures good weldability.